Zephyr has a Development and iMIS unit within the broader Zephyr team. This is a new role within the unit and is needed to increase iMIS capability.
The purpose of this position is to provide iMIS based consultancy services to Zephyr’s clients, through:
Providing technical advice to resolve specific problems on client sites or to proactively manage their iMIS installation
Building interfaces in iMIS RiSE that align with client business processes (dashboards, dynamic reports, graphs, panels and filtered queries).
Assisting with implementing and configuring iMIS installations.
Identify and schedule iMIS training for client staff.
Being an expert on iMIS RiSE.
Staying up to date on new modules and products for iMIS.
Customer focused support of end users.
The consultant will utilise their skills to deliver product solutions for clients that enable them to increase their organisations performance.
The iMIS Consultant will report to the Manager of Development and iMIS who is responsible for the day to day management of the team.
The iMIS Consultant is expected to demonstrate the following attributes:
- An excellent technical knowledge and a desire to gain further certified qualifications. Particularly becoming a Certified iMIS Administrator.
- A willingness and ability to share technical expertise within the team.
- Works cooperatively with others and has an ability to communicate effectively and share knowledge with people of various ages, backgrounds and sensitivities.
- The ability to maintain performance when under pressure, managing conflicting priorities effectively.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to think outside the square and the tenacity to overcome any obstacles.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational ability with strong attention to detail.
- A high level of honesty, integrity and professionalism and have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- The iMIS Consultant, while having the above experience, will also have a desire to learn and understanding new technologies with a strong view to attaining iMIS Consultant certification.
Zephyr is a Consulting Partner of Advance Solutions International (ASI), the global provider of iMIS, and as such has access to their support and training.
If this role sounds like you then please contact Dempsey – [email protected]
Zephyr offers an attractive remuneration package including participation in medical insurance, an annual training budget, an active social programme and participation in the Zephyr profit share scheme.
All correspondence received will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and all applications will be acknowledged.