South African Brett loves living in New Zealand and has embraced the kiwi culture.
On the technical side of things, Brett designs, installs, configures and maintains technology solutions.
Apart from really enjoying what he does in the IT space, Brett is also a huge sports fanatic and looks forward to some friendly banter cheering on the Boks and Proteas when they take on the All Blacks and Black Caps!
As well as Rugby and Cricket, Brett also loves the great outdoors. Some of his interests includes fly-fishing, running, craft beer and taking his pugs to the beach.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Office 365
- Virtualization : VMware and Hyper-V infrastructures
- Servers : Microsoft 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2
- MS Services : Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policies, Monitoring
- Microsoft Applications : SQL, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM, Azure, SharePoint, DPM
- Messaging : Exchange 2003, 2010, 2013, Office 365
- Backups\DR : Veeam, Symantec, ARCServe, EMC Networker
- Storage : EMC, HP, IBM, Iomega
- Management : ITIL v3
- VCP5-DCV – VMware Certified Professional 5
- EMCISA – EMC Information and Storage Management v2
- MCSA 2012 – Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012
- MCITP – Enterprise Administrator
- MCITP – Server Administrator
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- MCSA – Microsoft Certified System Administrator
- ITILv3 – ITIL v3 Foundation