Vu graduated from the Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand with a Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology in 2021 and since then has joined the Zephyr team as an iMIS Consultant.
Vu has an eye for detail and thinks about business problems in an analytical manner. He enjoys working with clients to gather requirements and understand their business processes and problems to ensure they receive the best solution.
These skills have helped him deliver hundreds of successful projects mainly in the implementation of financial, banking, retail and hospitality software for clients, predominantly for large global hotels.
In his spare time, you’ll find Vu trying new foods and traveling around New Zealand enjoying the natural fauna.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology from Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand – 2021
- Bachelor of Management Information Systems from University of Economics and Law, Vietnam – 2014
Jennifer has a passion for leadership and ensuring teams she works with are utilised to their full potential. Throughout her career she has held many managerial positions achieving positive outcomes for organisations through expansion and meeting organisational goals. She has worked in many different industries throughout her career from tertiary education to early childcare.
Jennifer is heavily involved within the community by providing mentoring support to students at Victoria University and being involved in the New Zealand deaf community.
She understands the need for good robust software and systems that not for profit and membership organisations need and believes that iMIS has the ability to provide this to these organisations.
Jennifer’s former profession was in the photography industry, she continues to take photos for her own enjoyment now. In her spare time, she enjoys painting. In the weekend you’ll find her on the side-line of the volleyball or basketball court supporting her children.
Hamish graduated from Wellington’s Whitiriea Polytechnic in 2019 with a Bachelor in Information Technology. Since then, he has been expanding his skills within iMIS.
Hamish is our resident specialist on all things RiSE and web development. He is able to transform your website from an unappealing hard to use website into a user-friendly website that will allow your members to navigate the website with ease. Hamish likes that iMIS allows companies to manage both their members and websites through a central location, and the links that iMIS can create between the two.
When not delivering great customer service to our clients you’ll find Hamish on the basketball court or softball pitch and in the winter, he will be up the mountain shredding snow on his snowboard.
- Certified iMIS Administrator (CiA) – since November 2020
Leanne is one of Zephyr’s skilled iMIS Consultants, she has worked with the iMIS application since 2014. Leanne enjoys the functionality of iMIS as it allows you to manage your memberships, billing, education, event attendance, donations and your website all from one place. Which eliminates the workplace information silos.
Leanne’s iMIS Specialists:
- Creating IQAs and Reports (both SSRS and Report writer)
- Analysing data to ensure it is accurate and relevant and up to date
- Creating automated processes to make the staff’s jobs easier
- Setting up events and managing events using iMIS
- Setting up educational programmes and managing them in iMIS
- Working with fundraising and donations
- Ensuring that membership billing and iMIS finances are integrated and working correctly
When not working on iMIS implementations you’ll find Leanne on her lifestyle block tending to her garden, hanging out with family and friends or on the road in her early American Ford V8.
- Certified iMIS Administrator (CiA) – since June 2019
- Certified iMIS Professional (CiP) – since December 2019
Georgia graduated in 2017 from Victoria University with a Bachelor of Commerce with a Major in Information Systems with a double specialisation in IT Solutions and Business Analysis. Since then, she has been working in the iMIS team at Zephyr.
Georgia loves working with clients to deliver new implementations. She gains great satisfaction when she sees how implementing iMIS has made the client’s organisation run more effectively allowing them to deliver great value to their members. Georgia enjoys working with clients to ensure they are getting the best possible use out of their iMIS system.
In her spare time, she keeps fit by going to the gym and playing netball. She also enjoys soaking up the Wellington food scene.
- Certified iMIS Administrator (CiA) – since June 2019
- Certified iMIS Professional (CiP) – since June 2020
- Bachelor of Commerce: Major in Information Systems with a double specialisation: IT Solutions and Business Analysis from Victoria University – 2017
Gary has over 35 years in the IT industry, wearing a variety of different hats including Software Development, Network Administration, Business and System Analyst and currently, an iMIS Consultant at Zephyr, specialising in supporting iMIS information management applications.
Prior to joining Zephyr, Gary was a Team Lead managing a team of developers and bespoke systems support team at the Department of Conservation. He is a Prince 2 professional, with ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management and a Certified ICAgile Professional.
Gary enjoys working with clients to utilise the power of iMIS to manage their membership engagement needs, be it Member website creation and management, event handling, member engagement, or membership subscriptions.
- Certified iMIS Administrator (CiA) – since May 2020
- Certified iMIS Professional (CiP) – since March 2021
- ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management
- Certified ICAgile Professional
- Prince 2 introduction